Katz Healing Consulting Training
1611 LH Bovenkarspel, Netherlands
Kamer van Koophandel: 61495093
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS for participation in a meeting
ARTICLE 1 APPLICABILITY
- These general terms and conditions apply to all meetings organized by Katz Healing Consulting Training regarding the registration, registration and participation in the meeting that has been agreed with the participant.
- Deviations from and / or additions to these general terms and conditions are only valid insofar as these have been agreed in writing.
- Terms and conditions or purchase conditions of a participant to the meeting are explicitly rejected.
- If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions at any time are wholly or partially void or destroyed, then the remainder of these general terms and conditions remain fully applicable.
ARTICLE 2 DEFINITIONS
- Katz Healing Consulting Training is the publisher and / or initiator and / or organizer of a meeting.
- Participant: is a natural or legal person with whom an agreement has been concluded for participation in a meeting.
- Meeting: is a conference, symposium, seminar and / or other meetings organized by Katz Healing Consulting Training
- Agreement: is a written notification by a participant for a meeting. This registration can only be done in writing by e-mail, fax or post or by means of an online registration form via a page on the website of a meeting.
ARTICLE 3 DURATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- The agreement ends by operation of law after visiting / following or participating in the (digital) event or the meeting
ARTICLE 4 PAYMENT
- Payment must be made via the chipta ticketing system
- Ticket sales at the door is possible, for this an extra service fee of € 5 is charged on top of the original ticket price.
ARTICLE 5 CANCELLATION OF THE AGREEMENT AND / OR PREVENTION AND REPAYMENT
- Cancellation can take place by means of a written notice up to twenty-four hours in advance to Katz Healing Consulting Training via firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of a paid event, the following reimbursement rules apply:
- If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund
- If you cancel less than 14 days, but more than 7 days before the event, you will receive a 50% refund
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the event, you will not receive any money back!
- Repayment is made via Chipta's ticketing system using the account number that you used to pay for your ticket.
ARTICLE 6 PROGRAM CHANGE / DATE CHANGE / DUTY
- The program, the speakers or the contents of the congress can be changed by circumstances due to Katz Healing Consulting Training. The availability of capacity of subsessions within the program of a meeting can be limited, so that participants can be assigned to another subsession.
- The location of a meeting can be changed. Katz Healing Consulting Training notifies participants of this in time.
- The meeting can be canceled. Katz Healing Consulting Training notifies participants of this in time.
ARTICLE 7 LIABILITY
- Katz Healing Consulting Training is not responsible for the correctness and / or completeness and / or the content and / or purport of the information provided during a meeting, but makes an effort to use the website of the meeting and possibly through other means as well. and provide detailed information about the content of the meeting.
- Katz Healing Consulting Training excludes any liability arising from entering into the agreement and / or participation in the meeting.
- This limitation of liability does not apply if there is intent or gross negligence on the part of the Katz Healing Consulting Training
ARTICLE 8 APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JUDGE
- Dutch law applies exclusively to all agreements and meetings to which these conditions apply.
- All disputes ensuing from or related to an agreement or meeting to which these conditions apply, will in the first instance only be settled by the competent court in Amsterdam.
ARTICLE 9 OTHER
- Katz Healing Consulting Training decides in all cases not covered by the agreement and these general terms and conditions
ARTICLE 10 & PORTRAIT LAW
- The Participant grants permission in advance to the Organizer for the disclosure of photos, videos and other visual material made during or around an Event in the broadest sense of the word, on which the Participant is visible.
ARTIKEL 11 PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data provided by the participant are included in a file by Katz Healing Consulting Training. By concluding the agreement, the participant grants Katz Healing Consulting Training permission to use the personal data for sending information to the participant for the purpose of sending information about its events to the participant. The participant is at all times entitled to object free of charge in writing or by e-mail against the sending of information by Katz Healing Consulting Training or against the provision of personal data, after which Katz Healing Consulting Training will stop that sending or that providing .